Through the concept of Community Supported Agriculture (CSA), help autistic youths in employment and inclusive education.
- Provide various internship opportunities for autistic students
- Let students know more about their interested occupations (e.g. High-tech farmers, Research assistants, Farm managers, Kitchen assistants, Catering staff, Venue managers, Retail packaging, etc.)
Aquaponics and Autism
- Aquaponics is relatively modelled, making it easier for autistic students to master
- Aquaponics is one of the high-tech agriculture which is easier than traditional agriculture, and shorter working hours
- Improve the social and communication skills of autistic students through collaboration and communication at work
- Green living has a positive impact on mood, helping Autistic young to release body-mind harmony
- The demand of science and technology agriculture is increasing, if Autistics can master the skills, it would enhance their employment opportunities.
Charity organisation, school, business and the public
- Increase community awareness and understanding of autism
- Enhance skills and employment opportunities for autistic youth
- Expand and show more the possibilities of urban agriculture
- Promote the positive impact of green living on body and mind