About Escape Room Game
- A popular indoor game among young people, the Escape Room game presents a simulative ‘trapped’ situation. It provides a series of reality escape room experiences, where players are locked and required to use the clues inside the room to solve various puzzles in order to escape within a time limit (45 minutes per session).
- Generally 6-8 players in each room are required to work with the team members in using the gadgets provided to escape. The process triggers players to excel their ” cognition”, “communication”, “cooperation” and “observation” skills, as well as teamwork.
Through resolving the different challenges during the game, we aim to establish a cooperative experience for families!
- Create an experiential learningopportunity for participants to reflect on their habitual mind-set and communication mood with peers / family members as well as their attitude towards success or failure when facing difficulties.
- Provide a ‘time-out’ session for parents to learn at equal footing with their teenage children and possess a same problem solving experience for better communication and appreciation of others’ strengthsin the
- Enhance both Adversity Quotient (AQ), a positive attitude in adversity, and Emotion Quotient (EQ) in communication, and consequently, see possibilitiesbehind difficulties and seek constructive communication with family members – a critical survival mind-set and skillset.
Expected take away
- Through this experiential game, let teenagers learn ways to deal with difficulties together with peers and parents.
- Learn to seek help and improve Emotion Quotient appropriately.
- Be able to share the ‘fruits’ with team and implement the skills learned in daily lives.
- Through the problem solving process, parents could build a healthy communication practice based on mutual understanding and respect with children.
- discover each others’ unique abilities, personalities and strengths throughout the game.
- Uncover the little traits / skills in parenting and family relationship building.
Ccontact us at 28960323 for more information.