- Let parents and their children learn in the same big space but in different classrooms at the same time.
- Add value to the family unit, and enhance communication.
- Learn positive behaviour management.
- Practise inclusive education to enable mainstream and special educational needs (SEN) children and their families to recognise and accept each other in the same workshop environment.
4 lessons per child and parent (2 hrs per lessons)
Max. 40 families
PBS STEM Robot Workshop
Lead students to explore the world of science and technology through games,
improve children's interest in learning, concentration and emotional management.
Through group training, STEM’s diversified visual strategy integrates mathematics, technology, engineering and scientific common sense to open the skylight for this skill for children.
- Through STEM, explore a variety of thinking skills, improve creativity, develop hand muscle motor skills, exercise skills.
- Based on the concept of “Positive Behaviour Support”, the workshop assists children to improve their behavioural problems and self-management skills in group activities.
- Learn from the experience of the game and discover each person’s potential from interest.
Innovative Education Technology (STEM)
Explore a variety of thinking skills
Improve the hand muscles and motor skills
Through programming, complex solving problem
Positive Behavior (PBS)
Team spirit and people management
Coordinating with Others
Improve self-discipline and Emotional Intelligence
"SEN" Energised Parenthood Workshop
(Support, Energying, Navigating)
- Provide workshop for parents to enhance their self-knowledge and personal strength with experiential activities.
- To enhance parents’ knowledge and skills in effective care, and management of special children at home.
- Promote parents’ self-knowledge and emotional stability.
Start from knowing yourself.
Classes and experiential parent activities
・Warming up game: the adjective of "I"
・Testimony of the tutor
・Know the type of parent: use CHECKLIST to classify
・Search for NEED → Solution
➢ Write the needs of parents and children in the group
➢ Use MASLOW to distinguish needs and solutions ・Conclusion
・Homework: anecdotes at home
Find the "real" source of the problem
Coaching with MPI
Search for NEED
Distinguish behaviour and judgment, understand the needs behind your child's behavior
・Warm-up game: Anecdotes at home
・Distinguish behaviour and judgment
・Children’s expressions and needs:
➢ Ways to express problem behavior → Actual need
Use behavior iceberg to help parents understand the needs behind behavior
➢ Parents’ own reactions and needs
Decoding restricted areas of behaviour
Identify and deal with unacceptable behaviour
・Warm-up game: emotional confrontation
・Identify and deal with unacceptable behaviour
Contact us at 28960323 for more information and make special arrangements.